I've Had Both Days Drinking Liquor and Days Not Drinking It
In last week, there was the health check in Thursday.
So, in Wednesday, I didn't drink liquor, so liver rest days in last week were 3 times a week.
My father recommended me to take no alcohol after I found my reflux esophagitis in the health check.
And my father shows me various YouTube videos about alcohol, such like Yukkuri Series about Health.
I've been trying to stop drinking alcohol until now.
But today too, because of holiday, I've been troubled to my craving to alcohol.
I drank Mitsuya Cider with peach taste instead.
In Saturday, I drank 2000ml beer in the fair in Koto-dai Park, but in Sunday, I drank no alcohol.
I would be able to continue skipping alcohol for 2 days if I don't drink alcohol today.
But I've decided, that I definitely drink liquor if my parents quarrel and make my parents' apartment noisy.
Comments
Post a Comment