The Requested Illustration: Itou Makoto and Kadotani Anzu Are Sleeping Together In The Bed.

I got my requested illustration from Mihoniumu-san(@gupmihoniumu, key(gaigaigai123))

This time was,

"Itou Makoto and Kadotani Anzu are sleeping together in the bed, as the lovers."


They’re sexy, aren’t they?



In X(former Twitter), My peer requested this illustration desperately.

I'm running out ideas, so I applied this idea in this time.

But now, I have some idea about my willing requested illustrations.

"Kyoshinhei/The Giant Warriors with Tsuji Renta's face are destloying Oarai's town(The parody of Nausicaa in The Valley)"

"Itsumi Erika and other Kuromorimine' Girls School Students' student are burrying Itou Makoto into the ground because he had flierted with Garupan Commanders."

And so on.



After making him drawing such illustration, I'll requested illustrations again, about "Harem Protagonists as Hakkenshi/The Eight Dog Warriors" and "Garupan Captain Group as Hakkenshi/The Eight Dog Warriors", based on Nansou Satomi Hakkenden.



I'm looking forward that he draw my requested illustrations.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went to Hatsumode/First Shrine Visit in New Year, Today

What can I do and what should I do? -10

Since Long Time, I've Forgotten My Ambition That I'll Contribute the Society as A Pharmacist and An Investor.