Whereabout of Travel for Osaka EXPO 2025

I had forgotten that I reserved APA Hotel in Osaka in Oct for EXPO 2025.

Immediately, I cancelled it, and changed Toyoko INN my father has recommended.

At one time, I thought I give up to go to EXPO 2025.

Because, this month too, I spent much money such as DomoAI, AI Video generating system over 30000 yen.

But after it, I got over by some reasons.

I decided to go to Osaka EXPO 2025 in October.

Seeing is believing.

 

 

More thinking, I had forgotten I want to watch Italian Pavilion the best.

 


 

Anyway, I want to make Japan an oriented-tourism country.

As the method for it, EXPO is not bad.

It's not bad for me to go to EXPO 2025 and review it.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went to Hatsumode/First Shrine Visit in New Year, Today

What can I do and what should I do? -10

What should I do for improving my productivity?