I've often drunk liquor-3

Yesterday, I went to a bar and drink liquor with my father and my father's friend.

So today, I have heavy stomachache, cough and diarrhea.

I want any medications of stomach.


As always, I've often drunk liquor.

Actually, there is nothing better than drinking no liquor.

But unintentionally, I drink liquor.

Recently, my taste has changed and I haven't felt the taste of liquor is delicious.

It would be good if I won't drink any liquor at any rate.



I had bought liquor too much, so my cash has become little again.

It's no good because I want to go to Tokyo in June.

From the hotel, I want to watch the sea of Odaiba, don't I?



Anyway, I'm likely to need to sell the part of equities.

It's also no good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went to Hatsumode/First Shrine Visit in New Year, Today

What can I do and what should I do? -10

What should I do for improving my productivity?