Recently, I couldn't Make Liver Rest Day.

Recently, I couldn't make liver rest days.

My father recommended me to skip alcohol repeatedly.

But I couldn't do it.



I've thought it's disadvantage if I make my brain inferior by alcohol.

But I can't skip alcohol.

I've been consumed by suspicion to my parents yet, so I'm always likely to run away from the fact by alcohol.

At first, I have to wipe out this suspicion.



Yesterday, I could finish a report about the medication, so it should be going well to me about my job.

But I can't have sufficient confidence, so I run away from the fact by alcohol.



I want to stop taking alcohol completely, and I use more money to invest equities instead.

What should I do?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went to Hatsumode/First Shrine Visit in New Year, Today

What can I do and what should I do? -10

What should I do for improving my productivity?