The Day I’m Depressed in
Recently, I've continued to spend the depressed days.
Because I still couldn't stop paying for PixAI, AI illustration and anime generating system, too much, and still couldn't stop drinking alcohol.
In church, about this, I consulted to the foreign pastor, and he prayed for me.
It's thankful
I took alcohol too much, so today too, I did watery diarrhea and depressed emotion.
I went to the gastroenterology, and decided to take endoscopy and colon examination in November.
My colon is likely to be hurt too much by alcohol.
I should have had many things that I want to do, such as
"I want to watch various things of Japan and the world"
"By investing, I want to contribute the society."
"I want to inform Japanese culture such as Hakkenden to foreigners."
However, like Myojin Yahiko in Rurouni Kenshin, it's true,
"For it, I've done nothing"
"For it, I've built nothing."
Now, I don't have sufficient cash to invest for stock equity.
And, in this month, I've paid too much money for PixAI.
Tentatively, I need to sell some equity and buy again them late
For now, temporary, I have to increase my cash by saving and so on.

Comments
Post a Comment