Cooking By Own-65

Today too, I got up at 4:30 A.M.

Ordinarlly, my father makes breakfast, but he only miso soup and mozuku.

Particularly, the taste of mozuku and vinegar is terrible to me and drink it with stopping my breath.

It's better for me to cook breakfast by myself.

In this time, I cooked

"Oyakodon"



In the result, my father said soup of oyakodon was a bit strong taste.

It seemed that the amount of dipping sauce was a bit much.


But it wasn't very bad.

The texture of chicken thighs was soft and the taste of eggs was mild.

It was successful!!



Rice bowl series such as oyakodon are always filling.

I want to make rice bowl series more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went to Hatsumode/First Shrine Visit in New Year, Today

What can I do and what should I do? -10

About What New Actions Become Habitancy