Cooking By Own-72

I've continued to cook to relieve my stress. 

Yesterday I cooked,

 "Fried Rice with Ketchup". 



I also got up at 4:00 A.M. today too. 

So I cooked, 

"Yakisoba".


The taste of fried rice with ketchup was very perfect.

The sour taste of ketchup and the texture of pork mixed very much.

However, the amount of cuisine was a bit much.



Yakisoba was a bit bad.

I couldn't stir fry carrots very much, so the texture of carrots was very hard.

I have to chew carrots many times.

But the taste and texture of the noodle of yakisoba was moderate.

Yakisoba is useful because my mother who can't eat hard cuisine can

eat it.



To relieve my stress more effectively, I want to cook more for future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went to Hatsumode/First Shrine Visit in New Year, Today

What can I do and what should I do? -10

Since Long Time, I've Forgotten My Ambition That I'll Contribute the Society as A Pharmacist and An Investor.