My Future of My Excessive Paying for PixAI

Yesterday too, I paid money for PixAI excessively.

It was over 5,000 yen.



At this rate, can I pay expense for German Travel?

And can I make ends meet?

The value of merchandises has continued to rise. `



If I'm not careful, I have to sell equity more with violating regulations of my investment,

My deficiency that I can't "waiting" such as saving and bearing buying unneeded merchandises is showing obviously.



It's no use crying over spilled milk.

Including expense for German travel, what should I do for my next life expense?

If it's insufficient, do I have to sell my equity more?

For the benefit of all, I've continued to invest for equity, social-lending and so on, but It's putting the cart before the horse.



What should I do deal with my impulsive personality and my life expense?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went to Hatsumode/First Shrine Visit in New Year, Today

What can I do and what should I do? -10

Since Long Time, I've Forgotten My Ambition That I'll Contribute the Society as A Pharmacist and An Investor.