To Relieve My Stress, I Decided to Take My Time Appreciating Requested Illustrations.

Yesterday, I met peers of developmental disorder.

But when returning home, I wasted money again, for both paying PixAI and buying liquor.

So I became very depressed.



I'm always thinking, I'm thinking that can I do something about these much wasting?

Honestly, animations generated by PixAI are fun.



Today, it just hit me.

I often go to art museums, such as Miyagi Art Museum.

But it's been rare that i appreciate arts, except Okamoto Taro, Pablo Picasso's opuses and so on.

I go to other arts at once after I see one art

I should watch arts more closely.



I'm requesting illustrations to one illustrator by paying money.

To relieve my stress without paying money, I have to watch his illustrations more closely.

I love Nansou Satomi Hakkenden, and made him illustrate Hakkenden-related illustrations.

I have to watch more closely.



To relieve my stress, I changed wallpapers of my iPhone and PC.

Of cource, the wallpaper was Hakkenden-related illustrations.





I'm volatile and hot-tempered, so it would be great if my excited and wrought-up emotion become gone by just watching these wallpapers and illustrations.



However, it's no use crying over spilt milk.

Money wasting for PixAI and liquor will never return.

In this month, how should I make ends meet?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went to Hatsumode/First Shrine Visit in New Year, Today

What can I do and what should I do? -10

About What New Actions Become Habitancy