Among Pharmaceutical Sciences, English and Investment, Only English Learning Are Very Suitable to Tactics like Ataru in Star Wars, isn't it?
To reiterate, my real personality is
"Impulsive and Aggressive".
So, since long time, I've wondered,
that my tactics about pharmaceutical sciences, English and investment are the most suitable to Form 4/Ataru in Star Wars.
Ataru, which is used by Yoda and so on, is the most acrobatic form among forms of Lightsaber, including quick and complex movement like circus.
The strong point is speed, surprisingness and fast attack.
But the weak point is weak defense and unsuitability to the narrow place.
I questioned Chat GPT, whether pharmaceutical sciences, English learning and investment are suitable to tactics like Ataru in Star Wars.
The answer is,
"Only English learning is the most suitable (80%) to Ataru.
However, investment is the most unsuitable to Ataru.
Investment is the most suitable to tactics like Form 3/Soresu."
Form 3/Soresu, which is used Obi-wan Kenobi and so on, is heavily defended form, focusing on reflect projectile weapons.
The strong point is the most suitable to battles of endurance and heavily defense.
But, inversely, it's also one-sided defense and difficult to counterattack.
Chat GPT said, about investment, it's important to recurred investment and automation and 24-72 hours cooldown, like Soresu.
It also said, tactics like Ataru is unsuitable to people recognizing own impulsive personality.
It's very helpful and informative.
In my workplace and church, I can act as a kind of "silent, serious and people preferring to English".
Inversely, it seems I can act a kind of tactics like Soresu.
I have to accept Ataru-like tactics to English learning, and accept Soresu-like tactics to investment.


Comments
Post a Comment