Cooking By Own-77

To relieve my stress, I've continued to get up at 4:00 A.M, and cook.

In these 2 days I cooked yesterday

"Gyoza and Stir-Fried Vegetable"



and today is

"Oyakodon".



The stir-fried vegetable was very healthy, but the texture was a bit hard.

But, for my president, I have to lose my weight, so this cuisine was also OK at some times.

About oyakodon, I had to boiled frozen chicken thighs forcibly, so I had been anxious whether chicken thighs were cooked through.

However, I ate oyakodon with my father, it seemed that chicken thighs had been cooked through.

It was OK, but I was thrilled.



To relieve my stress, I want to cook more.

Recently, I could reduce to waste money for PixAI.

But I've increased more money for eating and drinking.

What should I do?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went to Hatsumode/First Shrine Visit in New Year, Today

What can I do and what should I do? -10

Since Long Time, I've Forgotten My Ambition That I'll Contribute the Society as A Pharmacist and An Investor.