I Forgot! I'm a Huge Male Fan of Yuri!

Lately, I've really been slacking off at work.

The progress on my reports about diseases and new drugs has also been much slower than it used to be.

I also want to attract more foreign tourists to our pharmacy, but lately I haven't been writing reports about how to serve them or about English conversation for customer service either.

I can't keep going like this.



I actually want to attract LGBTQ customers to our pharmacy as well.

The problem is that there aren't any LGBTQ people around me, and although I myself have a developmental disability, my sexual orientation is straight.

(The term "normal" can be discriminatory.)

And as I wrote up to this point, I suddenly remembered something I had completely forgotten:

I'm a huge hime-danshi.

People who know the term will already be familiar with it, 

but a hime-danshi is a man who likes yuri. Here, "yuri" does not mean the lily flower; it refers to imagined romantic or same-sex relationships between women in manga and anime.

Until just now, I had completely forgotten that yuri stories make my heart race more than they do for most people.

I had also forgotten that this was why I spent far too much money on PixAI, having it generate huge numbers of yuri-themed AI illustrations and AI animations for me.

(As a result, I ended up losing a little over ten percent of all my assets. To make matters more complicated, I also think that yuri and LGBTQ are different things.)



Incidentally, the origin of the word "yuri" is said to be connected to Barazoku, a gay magazine that used to be published in Japan. Because bara (rose) was associated with red, the contrasting image became white, and from there, the lily - yuri - was adopted as the counterpart.



Incidentally, one popular Jump manga is Hell Teacher Nūbē (Jigoku Sensei Nūbē). It has two main heroines:

Yukime, a snow woman who falls in love with Nūbē and pursues him

Ritsuko Takahashi, Nūbē's colleague on the school staff

Recently, I've been obsessed with generating "yuri animations of Yukime and Ritsuko Takahashi."




I don't even want to think about how much I've spent on PixAI for that. I checked it with Claude Code before, and the amount was painful to look at.



By the way, here are two yuri videos featuring Yukime and Ritsuko that I tried making.


Actually, both of them are failed attempts in which the prompts I entered did not work properly.

Fortunately or unfortunately, that also made them suitable to show to people of all ages.

When the prompts work properly, the depictions become much more intense.


In any case, realizing that I'm a hime-danshi may turn out to be one of the keys to preventing me from overspending on PixAI.

(I also tried setting that person's Hakkenshi-themed illustrations as my wallpaper and taking time to look at them carefully. It was enjoyable, but it still didn't stop me from spending money.)


Speaking of which, some people might say, "Shouldn't you generate more Hakkenden-themed videos instead?"

But I've already tried that. There are simply too many characters, and their hairstyles or weapons often come out wrong, so I haven't produced anything I can really use.

Perhaps current AI technology still has difficulty handling as many as eight characters at once.

For now, as a hime-danshi, I just hope that getting excited about yuri can become a more effective way for me to relieve stress than cooking, alcohol, or eating and drinking.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went to Hatsumode/First Shrine Visit in New Year, Today

What can I do and what should I do? -10

About What New Actions Become Habitancy