Where My Excessive Spending on PixAI Is Headed
On Saturday, I went to see my psychiatric counselor and talked with them about my excessive spending on PixAI.
Then on Sunday, perhaps because it was the end of the month, my regular allotment of PixAI credits came in.
By Monday, I had used them all up, but I did not buy any additional credits.
The question is whether I can keep this up.
One important key to my excessive spending on PixAI is this fact about myself:
"I am a devoted hime-danshi - a male fan of yuri - and yuri excites me more than it does most people."
When I opened up to my counselor about this, they advised me:
"Couldn't you go to a store and buy books like that instead?"
I sometimes find digital copies of that kind of doujinshi (the so-called "thin books") online, but they still do not quite satisfy me.
Anyway, once my regular credits came in, I resumed generating
"a yuri anime featuring Yukime and Ritsuko Takahashi from Hell Teacher Nube,"
and I also resumed generating
"a yuri anime featuring Mikono Suzushiro and Zessica Wong from Aquarion EVOL."
I managed to make a fair amount, but there were also many failed attempts, and I have already used up all my credits.
Even so, I still have not bought any additional credits.
According to my counselor:
"The important thing, first of all, is to reduce the number of times you make additional purchases. Completely unlinking your credit card would probably cause a lot of inconvenience, too."
For now, I just have to give it a try.
I transferred some of the generated material to my smartphone, but the depictions are so explicit that I cannot look at them in public, so I often view them in places such as a restroom stall.
Even so, looking at them does help me relieve stress.
Now that I have found one way to relieve stress, the next question is how to deal with hunger and sleepiness without relying on food or caffeine.
Even so, after breaking my own investing rule - "Once I buy a stock, I do not sell it unless there is an exceptional reason" - I ended up losing a little over 10 percent of my assets, including stocks.
The money for my trip to Germany is safe, but if I post on X (formerly Twitter) while I am in Germany, the communication charges will be outrageously high.
Considering the financial cleanup I will have to do after the trip, I may not be able to resume stock investing until December or later.
In any case, I understand this about myself:
"Stocks have meaning only when you put them to use, and in my case, the main pattern is to broaden my horizons through travel and contribute to society through stock investing and donations."
My counselor also accepted my way of doing things.
For now, I need to sort out my assets and prepare for my trip to Germany.

Comments
Post a Comment