Cooking By Own-78

When I get up at 4:00 A.M, I become always sleepy at 10:00-11:00 A.M. and 3:00-4:00 P.M.

So I want to change my lifestyle into getting up later, at 5:00 A. M.

However, in the time, my father always cooks and I can't cook.

What should I do?



Anyway, yesterday, I cooked again.

This time was,

"The tuna spaghetti"

and 

"The grilled salmon".





Actually, I wanted to add mayonnaise into spaghetti, but amount of mayonnaise was insufficient.

However, in some times, it's not bad of such light taste of tuna spaghetti.

In other hands, the quality of grilled salmon was moderate.

My mother has bad colon, but also can eat salmon.

I should be careful for cooking salmon more.



To relieve my stress, I want to cook more.

Recently, I could reduce to waste money for PixAI.

I should keep it up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Went to Hatsumode/First Shrine Visit in New Year, Today

What can I do and what should I do? -10

Hakkenshi/The Eight Dog Warriors of “Harem Protagonists”!? or “Garupan Captain Group”!? -Extra Edition: “Inuzuka Shino” of Itou Makoto and Nishizumi Miho-3